I wish I had documented the tasty food that Joe spoiled me with - For breakfast he made me strawberry shortcake, bacon, and orange julius. For dinner, we grilled hamburgers on the new grill Joe "bought" me. (He had tried to buy it, but here in town he couldn't find it for the price listed in the paper, so he asked me to pick it up while I was in the city. So technically, I bought it. I found it to be a funny gift idea, but we have enjoyed it.) Our burgers had all the fixings - meat, tomato, lettuce, avocado, bacon, and your typical mustard and mayo. Joe also grilled some asparagus, zucchini, and red pepper which had been marinating in some sort of special sauce. It was a pretty awesome meal!
Of course, got to document the whole joy of being a mom. Granted, not all days or moments are joys, but despite it all, I love my boy. The first picture isn't my favorite of me, but I'm learning to just love it all anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment