Since we moved here to Bridgeport, Brek and I have attended the Storytime at the local library. I seriously have turned down other things on those days so that we can always be there. We have rarely missed. It has been such a good thing for both of us. We have made friends. And basically, the women I have met there have not only been incredible resources as a newby, but they've also become my friends. And Brek has made great friends too. I'm so grateful for our local librarians and all the effort they put into this program. Brek loves his library day, playing with friends, having snack, making crafts, and I think his favorite part is getting to stamp the return date when he checks out a book.
So here's a couple *random* photos from our last day this year. I think the only thing that gets me excited about school starting up again in the fall is for our weekly library adventures to begin again.
 |
Miss Meadow reading the story. Brek right here in front, sitting next to Corbin, Logan, and one of the twins on Chris' lap. |
 |
| Craft time. Sitting next to Hannah and then Corbin. |
 |
| Also at the table, around to the right are Logan, a twin, and Hunter. |
 |
| More Brek and Hannah putting stickers in their "gumball machines." |
 |
| Snack time with Hannah. |
No comments:
Post a Comment