background

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Pictures from September

I apologize for the delay in pictures of the favorite member of our family. These are all from September.
This one is pretty self explanatory.

Most of these pictures, tho redundant, capture his many expressions, and I couldn't leave them out.
He looks like he's cheering.
Love those cheeks!
He's such a sweet boy!
This was the first piece of clothing we ever received; my dad picked it out and mailed it to us the week after we found out we were getting a baby boy. It's pertinent for 2 reasons: 1) The little guy has 6 cousins on my side of the family, and they are ALL girls. He's the first grandson. and 2) My dad's name is Guy.
This is a pair of my favorite pjs. I think this is the last time he wore them because sadly, he has already grown out of them.
My grandparents sent us these beautiful flowers and the teddy bear in honor of BJ's arrival.
I know this one is blurry, but I love his bright eyes and smile.
More random shots of the Little Guy.
Asleep in the swing. He seems to be communicating: "Wait!"
He is such a good baby. Life will only be better when he learns to sleep through the night. Other than that, I wouldn't change a thing.
Naked baby! Love his skin.
Uh, what?
Hope you enjoyed. I will get more up soon.

6 comments:

  1. He's so pretty!!! (In the manliest way possible, of course.) Sabrina has a sick cough right now, so we're keeping our fingers crossed for Friday. Don't want to expose your little one to something awful. I think we'll hit the doctor's office tomorrow just to make sure we're not into croup or pneumonia again :-/

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute and handsome, and I miss him as much as I miss you! He already is looking a little different than when you were here, although I can't put my finger on exactly what is different.

    Can't wait for more pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is just adorable! I love his cheeks, eyes, and hair. Using the tuba for growth comparison is so fitting for your family. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so adorable! And I, too, love the comparison to a tuba. It could be no other way in your household.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Amy! I haven't been on the blog-o-sphere as much lately so I didn't even realize you had adopted your beautiful baby boy! He is SO CUTE. What a precious little blessing. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amy Face! I found your blog randomly and I love being able to see what you have been up too. I love the pictures of your little guy. He is almost the same age as mine! I hope that life is going as well as it seems. Loves!

    ReplyDelete