We have done some really fun things this summer for YW. The day we brought our lil boy home I got to go with my class of girls and do a zip line. We also had fun on the swings, rolled down a huge hill, and got sno cones. It was just a chill, fun evening together.
Jodie was the first to go. Stacie and Nikki are pushing her.
Love this lady!
Nikki went next.
Here's Tara
I love how I just *barely* caught Stacie's smile on this one.
Tess, being pushed by Jen.
Here's the swings!
Tara, Tess, Ciera, Jen, Stacie, and Nikki
A cool sideview of us all.

I'll have you know that I won, thanks to my huge tongue.
Jillian, Sami, Sarah (only her legs are visible), Rebecca, Stacie, Nikki, Kalie, Ciera, Tara, & Alex
Jodie is also the one who dared me to roll down the huge hill. Which I did. Maybe someday I'll go back to get a picture of that one, because it was pretty awesome.
Jodie has learned that if I'm in a playful mood, I'll do anything.
Then, just this past week we had all of the girls together and did a "Minute to Win it" competition. The girls were all divided onto teams of 4 or 5, and then we had a leader team.
The first challenge was getting an oreo from the forehead to the mouth. Luckily I already had experience with this one from the Jensen family reunion this summer. Only this time, we were laying down. Here's me and my competition: Nikki, Sami, Kalie, and Rebecca.
Then, just this past week we had all of the girls together and did a "Minute to Win it" competition. The girls were all divided onto teams of 4 or 5, and then we had a leader team.
The next challenge was using chopsticks and chapstick. We had to simplify the challenge from stacking them on top of each other to just standing them up.
Stacie hard at work; just 1 more to go.
Challenge #3 was putting 6 noodles on a single spaghetti noodle.
Of course we had to have the ping-pong-ball challenge.
Trisha was the first to go. She had a sort of "rock-n-roll" strategy that worked quite well.
Ciera just wanted to jump.
Rebecca, glad to have it all over.
Jillian got some good air.
Jodie was quite embarrassed, but we got a good laugh. :)
The next challenge was stacking cookies on your forehead. It got quite messy.
Mary for the leaders.
Tara. She gave up after 3 cookies because she didn't like getting things in her hair.
Hannah
Nikki was one of the best and got the most cookies stacked.
The next challenge was stacking cookies on your forehead. It got quite messy.
The next challenge was blowing up a balloon and using the air to knock cups off the table.
Jillian; it was fun to see her have so much fun. She is usually very quiet and shy.
Sarah. She had a rough start but finished well.
She was laughing so hard at first that she couldn't do it, but she finished well.
Ciera did the last 5 all in one fell swoop.
It was a really fun evening. The leaders of course dominated the competition.
It was a really fun evening. The leaders of course dominated the competition.
Lesha, who put it all together, even made medals for everyone out of ding-dongs.
This next week we are having a water fight. I probably won't taken pictures, but it will be fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment