This year her trip was so short and so jam packed that they weren't able to make the rounds. So instead, Tom and Sarah called up all their friends and said, "if you want to see us, come have lunch with us." So we did. We ended up at Sizzler, a fun restaurant that was frequented in our small town. And Sarah even paid for me and Joe, probably cuz she loves us the mostest. Ok, in reality she loves Phillip the mostest because they are besties, but I'm ok with that, and know hands down that she loves me too. :)
Anyway, it was a really fun couple of hours together, even though I had to share my time with 10 other people. It was fun geting to know some of her other friends, especially a couple friends from NY, one of whom set Tom and Sarah up for the first time. (I didn't get to talk to Tom much, so I didn't get to do too much interogating, but from what I can tell, he treats Sarah like a queen and makes her happy, which makes me happy, so life is good and I guess I can say that I approve.)
And I did something that I'm terrible at doing: taking a picture to document the event! So here you go, my dear followers. :) haha. (I'm sounding pretty silly right now.)
Me, Sarah, and BJ in the middle.
Sarah, I hope you come back soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment