 |
| Kathryn (Katie) Renee Biggs, age (almost) 3 |
 |
| This is Katie hanging from a tree, and I include the first one only to show the contrast to the 2nd one, which I find to be hilarious. |

 |
| Adelynne Irene Belt, age 4-1/2 |

Now, for what you really want to see: Growing up, my mom made my sister and I new dresses every Easter and Christmas, that is until we reached middle school and decided we were too big for that sort of stuff. But now that my mom has 5 granddaughters (only 4 at the time of these pictures, and maybe one more to come from my sister), she thoroughly enjoys sewing away in their behalf. 2009's Christmas dresses were the best I've ever seen. I think my mom is amazing! I think you'll agree that these 4 girls could not be any cuter. So without anything else from me, enjoy the pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment