background

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Today

I couldn't let today pass without wishing my little niece Katie a happy 3rd birthday.

I tried to upload some more photos of her, mostly from my wedding, but for some reason blogger wasn't letting me. oh well. This one is cute!

Katie is a little sweetheart, with a firey personality to match her hair. She's got that stubborn streak in her. I claim it's the hair, but my mom claims it is my influence, since her middle name is Renee, like mine. My mom calls her "Cuddle bug," and that is so fitting. She loves to give hugs and loves. It makes me so happy! I sure do wish I saw her more often. She is growing up so fast!
I got to meet Katie for the first time the day I got home from my mission; she was 6 weeks old. Just a couple days later her father, my brother Mark, was able to bless her. It was a very special experience and I was so happy I was able to be home and be a part of it.
I love being an aunt so much! It is a lot of fun. So, a shoutout of loves to my Katie today.
Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah for our Katie! The new blog background sure is cute!

    ReplyDelete