Over Christmas we had family pictures taken. Our photographer was Rebecca Knudston, who also took mine and Joe's wedding pictures. She is a lot of fun to work with and I love the results she gets.
| David, Amy, Tracy, Adelynne, Dustin, Mom, Dad, Mark, Katie, Rachel, Heather, Joe, & Amy |
| A great picture of my parents |
| The original 6 |
Brothers and Sisters
We opted out of the traditional "Dog Pile" picture this time around.
It never bothers me - I get to be on the top!
|
| Proud Grandparents |
| Kisses! |
| The Mark and Rachel Biggs Family |
| Anxious Big Sisters |
| This one is my favorite of Mark's family |
| A nice picture of my parents with David |
| David and all the nieces |
I think this is a studly picture of David.
He's single!
|
The Dustin and Tracy Belt family
(I love Amy's face and hands!)
|
I love them all! Especially the one of you and Joe towards the bottom (your fave). I really like the one that titles your blog too. Such a good looking family! I didn't know Rachel was preggers again--is it going to be the first boy grandbaby perhaps??!!
ReplyDelete