background

Monday, November 22, 2010

Cousin Playdate


So, like a month ago my cousin Brittany and I did a playdate. We had 4 kids between the 2 of us; we both were watching another kid in addition to our own. It was one of the first and only times I ever ventured out with both boys, and lucky for me, I had my mother-in-law's car so that made the juggling of people and vehicles easier on my end.

It was really nice to spend some time with Brittany. We grew up living pretty close to each other so she's one of the cousins I am closest too. We're also closest in age in the family.

Her little girl D'Anna is about 7 months, and BJ here was about 3 months. D'Anna is pretty tiny, but such a cutie!

1 comment:

  1. ooh, ooh, a new post! And I love it! Look at those babies. SOOOO cute!

    ReplyDelete