background

Monday, November 22, 2010

The Bear

So, winter has arrived. It's been COLD! And for all of you that know me, you know that I hate being cold.

The one downside to our basement apartment is that we don't get to control our own heat. (I really think that is the only negative aspect of our home. Seriously.)

So, with this cold weather, and now snow, I've had to figure out how to stay warm while the little guy and I am home all day. We have a small space heater which we use to keep BJ's room warm at night. I know, we are awesome parents to give up the heater for our son. At least, I think I'm pretty awesome for my sacrifices. Thankfully we have a heated blanket on our bed that helps!

Now, I can put on sweaters and cuddle in blankets. The little guy, however, doesn't stay all curled up in blankets too well, except for when he's sleeping. And he doesn't keep socks on if he can help it. And for some reason it seems silly to me to bundle him up in sweaters and jackets while we're home. (Why it's ok for me, I don't know.)

But what we do have, is this:
Let me just tell you that he loves it! Every time I put him in, he starts giggling and cooing. It's the cutest thing E-V-E-R!So, here's just lots of pictures of our little teddy bear.
He's gotten really good at getting that finger into his mouth.I tried playing with the settings on my camera and caught some sepia pictures.
I thought they turned out nice.I really like his expression in this one.That finger again, in sepia.

Best Teddy Bear Ever!

1 comment:

  1. adorable, adorable, adorable, adorable, adorable, adorable, adorable, adorable, adorable, adorable, etc.

    ReplyDelete