Our photo journey starts on Halloween.
I got this shirt at Target when I was out visiting my sister. It was in the $1 bin. I couldn't pass it up.
He's doing great! We're in week 3 of sleeping through the night. It's A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! He usually sleeps anywhere from 8 to 10 hours at night. There's usually 1 night a week where he gets up for a single feeding, but we'll take it in comparison to the 2 or 3 times he was up before. He generally wakes up happy and I find him in his bed all smiles and talking. It's a good way to start the day. We've got him eating a little bit more at fewer intervals too. He's definitely getting chatty and coos. It's especially fun when he does it during church. It's hard to shush him because it's so adorable, but sometimes he's louder than the teacher. He's drooling tons, but doesn't seem to be teething yet. He's still our happy, sweet boy. We have experienced his growing stubbornness tho, so we know he's going to keep us on our toes as he gets older. He still makes us work for smiles when we pull out the camera, but as you can see, we've gotten a little bit better.
We sure do love our boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment