background

Monday, November 22, 2010

November - National Adoption Month

The Gift of Life
I didn't give you the gift of life,
But in my heart I know.
The love I feel is deep and real,
As if it had been so.
...For us to have each other
Is like a dream come true!
No, I didn't give you The gift of life,
Life gave me the gift of you.
--- Unknown

We celebrated adoption by joining in the Salt Lake Adoption Walk.

The best thing about it was that it got us out of the house. :)


It was fun to see a whole lotta orange.
Here's a self-family portrait. Sadly we're missing half of Joe's head, but this really is the best looking one of the bunch.
BJ was definitely the cutest black kid there, not that there was any doubt. Especially with this cute smile!
He was also probably the youngest kid there too.

We're looking forward to many more years celebrating such a wonderful gift for our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment