Well, I'm assuming this is what you've all been waiting for. Forgive me if you think there are too many. He certainly is changing and growing every day. I apologize for the quality of many of the photos. Some are from my phone. And well, he just seems to know anytime a camera comes out, and so getting a good photo is hard to do.

This was the first time he had no tubes on his face.
I love this expression!Yes, he did in fact sleep the whole way home, and we live just a couple miles from the hospital.
Daddy bringing him inside.
Trying out his swing for the first time.
Tummy time on the blanket from Grandma Biggs
Up close on that sweet face
Trying out a new binkie
He put himself in that position after I placed him on his tummy.
Trying out his bed. He's already a mover when he sleeps.
Cuddling with mommy
Apparently he didn't like what we were listening to
Love my life!
I love his eyes!
Tummy time with his lion. Joe keeps calling him a tiger for some reason.
Stare down.
The lion decided to protect the swing while the baby slept.
The first smile caught on camera. (Yes, I know he looks like he's on drugs.) But it's so sweet!
Cuddling with daddy
Gotta capture those eyes whenever we can.
Hi daddy!
He's hungry!
Sweet dreams
fly catcher
preparing for the inevitable - diaper change.
This one is from the middle of the night. I just couldn't help how sweet he was.
I love how he has the lion under his arm. I swear we didn't put it there.
My bright-eyed boy.
Spending time with Grandma Jensen
He had his fingers interlocked. I only captured a few of them.
Trying to see if he'll respond to a rattle.
I like his expression on this one.
I think this one is so funny. That's a pretty good circle there.
More bonding time with the lion.
The first smile caught on camera. (Yes, I know he looks like he's on drugs.) But it's so sweet!
He's hungry!
This one is from the middle of the night. I just couldn't help how sweet he was.
I think we already have a Star Trek fan.
I think this one is so funny. That's a pretty good circle there.
Spending the morning with mom. For some reason, she seems to always take out that little box.
Gotta love sleeping babies!
Sweet face.
Look at those chunky cheeks! I have no idea where they came from.
He is so adorable!! I love how he is chunking up and already starting to move from the newborn look to the baby look. So cute!
ReplyDeleteLove, Love, Love :)
ReplyDeleteWow, he really got chubby cheeks in the first month! SO cute! And you know what, I have the same problem as Joe. Aaron always teases me because I can't get lions and tigers straight.
ReplyDeleteCute little guy. It was fun to see so many different pictures of him and see so many different expressions.
ReplyDeleteI've seen most of them, lucky me, but I love seeing them again. He is such a beautiful boy. I'm so anxious to hold him and love him!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful and precious child. Enjoy every minute!
ReplyDeleteWhat a handsome little boy you have. You lucky duck.
ReplyDeleteOh Amy, he's just precious! We're so happy for your little family!
ReplyDeletePatti
He is beautiful! I love the picture of him all swaddled up. Just makes me want to squeeze him! And all that hair!!!
ReplyDelete