Some of you know that I work with the Young Women in my ward. For those of you unfamiliar, these are the 14-18 year old girls. I am specifically asigned to teach the 14 & 15 year olds. My class is going through a lot of changes at the moment - new girls coming in and the older ones moving up. They are fun girls and I really enjoy being with them each week. They have had a busy summer too. (and an eventful one at that. If any of you heard of a youth group whose bus burned down on their way to Trek, those are my kids.)
For girls camp this year they did a fun lu'au sort of theme, tho it was a surprise until they got there. I was supposed to go, but then had other more pressing matters to attend to - baby boy's arrival. Anyway, prior to camp, we all made tye-dye shirts. It was fun and messy. Here are the girls and leaders hard at work.
Anna, Rebecca, Nicki, Alex, Stacy, and Lorilee. In the background right corner is Jillian and Grace.
No comments:
Post a Comment