After It's a Small World we went and stood in line to see the princesses. We got to see Belle, Aurora, and Jasmine. We were hoping to see Ariel because that is Amy's favorite princess. But both girls were excited about seeing the princesses anyway. Then they got to have their faces pained. Adelynne chose a Unicorn crown and Amy chose a Mermaid crown.
Then they wandered the Princess store finding the souvineer they wanted most. Amy was especially funny to watch as she inspected each of the princess Polly Pockets.
To no one's surprise she finally settled on the Ariel one and took it to her daddy. She didn't take her eyes off of it the entire time he held it.
Dustin started swinging it back and forth subconsciously and Amy's head followed it back and forth like a pendulum. Quite funny.
She really wanted it and was quite upset with us all that we wouldn't buy it right then. We promised her that we would buy it at the end of the day. To distract her my sister pointed out Ariel who had just gone into the princess greeting area. Amy reached out her arms and said, "Let's go get her." But we couldn't. The princesses change every hour, and the line was over an hour long, so by the time we got up front again, Ariel would be gone. Instead, Tracy and Dustin had to carry a screaming Amy on to the train. It was our only melt down of the entire day. Not bad for a 3 year old.
After the adults rested while we road the train, or tram or whatever it is called, we ventured on to Toon Town. Toon Town isn't as cool as it used to be, in my opinion at least. But I do think the girls enjoyed it. They got to meet Minnie and Mickey too.
I took Amy on the roller coaster which she loved. Excuse my boob. I'm not good at taking pictures myself on a moving ride. But I loved how happy she was!
Contrast that happy face to the following picture, taken on the Snow White ride, which she thought was really scary.
Once again, the thrilled, happy face:
oh, and my boob again. I don't know how to crop my pictures to take that out. sorry.
From there we ate dinner and Adelynne went on the Rocky Mountain Railroad ride with Dustin. I went with Amy and Grandpa to meet Jessie and Woody. Amy was very excited that Woody blew her a kiss. It was very cute.
From there we ate dinner and Adelynne went on the Rocky Mountain Railroad ride with Dustin. I went with Amy and Grandpa to meet Jessie and Woody. Amy was very excited that Woody blew her a kiss. It was very cute.
We also did the Haunted Mansion and the Pirates ride. The girls enjoyed both of them. On Pirates Amy put her arms up in the air in anticipation of a drop. It was so cute! The people behind us thought it was darn cute too. I am impressed at how much the girls liked the roller coasters.
The last thing I did was go on Space Mountain with my parents and Adelynne. I love roller coasters and miss being able to go on them, especially with my bad back/neck. We had a wheel chair for me throughout the day and that really helped a lot. Space Mountain satisfied my need for thrill, but I hurt quite a bit afterwards, so it was a good thing that it was the end of the day. The girls were pretty tired too:
The last thing I did was go on Space Mountain with my parents and Adelynne. I love roller coasters and miss being able to go on them, especially with my bad back/neck. We had a wheel chair for me throughout the day and that really helped a lot. Space Mountain satisfied my need for thrill, but I hurt quite a bit afterwards, so it was a good thing that it was the end of the day. The girls were pretty tired too:
No comments:
Post a Comment