Back in June, I was feeling like I was ready to cut my hair again. Shortly after we returned back home from our trip out to be with family in California and Utah, our niece Jessica started hair school. It was then that I decided that I wanted her to cut my hair for me. But I would have to wait until our visit at Christmas. During this time, as we realized how long my hair really was, I decided that I wanted to be able to donate it, in honor of my friend Lita Delcamp, whose cancer has recently returned stronger and more vigorously. It is not something I have ever told Lita that I have done, but I am grateful that I was able to do this.
So here are the Before pictures:
And the After pictures:
| With sweet Jessica. She did an awesome job! |
And I took these a few weeks later before I mailed in my hair:
| The tips hit at 10.5 inches |
Wowsers! I had no idea you're hair had gotten that long! Well done, and the haircut is great too!
ReplyDelete