background

Thursday, February 28, 2013

February

I have not been good at taking pictures. But I figured it was time to finally post the few that I have.

First off, I'm trying to be a little bit better about holidays. For those that don't know, I'm not a huge fan of celebrating holidays. I mean, birthdays, Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving, Halloween, and even a little bit of Independence Day are fine. I'm talking Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, Mother's Day/Father's Day, etc. I'm lazy. And it seems pointless.

But like I said, I'm trying to be a little bit better. So on Valentine's Day, I made pink cookies. Brek helped. Well, in the way that every 2 year old can:

The only other pictures I have from February are of Brek playing with his computer. He hadn't played with it in quite some time, and he was just being cute. So, enjoy!
Love that face!

No comments:

Post a Comment