Joe and I were apart on my 31st birthday this year. He was on day 1 of his travels to Chicago, where Brek, myself, and my parents would be joining him in visiting with my sister and her family the following day.
Each time Joe stopped that day, he sent me a text of things he loved about me. They were sweet and thoughtful and I wanted to remember them.
Stop 1 -Ogallala: I love cuddling with you while we watch tv or sit at home, or at church, or pretty much any time at all!
Stop 2 -North Platte: I love that you support all of my crazy ideas and always manage to find some way to make them work.
Stop 3 -Kearney: I love your ravioli bake and your sweet potato medallions and your roasted veggies and your steak and your rolls and EVERYTHING!
Stop 4 -Lincoln: I love that you always either laugh at my jokes, or else laugh at me :-). You have a very genuine laugh and a smile that lights up any room.
Stop 5 -Des Moines!: I love that you never ever EVER complain about my pit stops. Not even once have you made me embarrassed about my special colon.
Stop 6 -Williamsberg: I love that you can make the right students cry, and the right students laugh!
No comments:
Post a Comment