I turned 30. We celebrated our 6th Wedding Anniversary. We went swimming a lot. Pictures:
| Birthday. Maybe now that I'm 30 people will stop treating me like I'm 18. At least that's what I hope. |
| Anniversary: I didn't enjoy my salted carmel brownie from my birthday so we made raspberry cream cupcakes for our anniversary. |
Brek LOVES swimming. Ever since the pool closed last August, he has been asking if it is "next summer yet?" The first day the pool opened, when Brek woke up from his nap Joe came out in his swimming trunks. Brek just looked. We asked him what it meant. And he seriously couldn't get all of his clothes off fast enough before actually using words and telling us we could go swimming.
On this day in particular, he though my strappy heals were a fitting ensemble with the swim trunks. He sure has his own fashion sense.
No comments:
Post a Comment