background

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Random July Pictures

Well, just because I thought we needed a few more pictures, and they are all unrelated, here's a fun post.

First off, this one's just cute! Shows off his 4 bottom teeth so nicely.

We did dinner with my former roommate Katrina, and her fiance Kyle. (They're married now, and tomorrow we get to go to their Open House, and I'm SO excited!) This is one of those, quick, before we leave let's take a picture by stretching my arm out. And I have to say, it got us all in. Go me!
And lastly, Joe, Brek, and I spent a week in Evanston, Wyoming for MAT camp. Joe was busy teaching and playing. I was busy chasing Brek around. We ended up camping due to some mix-up in housing, but despite the fire hydrant rain, our tent was still standing and dry, and we had a great week. The hardest part was Brek's napping. Generally, he takes 2 naps a day, each for at least 1 1/2 hours, sometimes longer. While away from his bed and comfortable surroundings, I think the longest nap we ever got was an hour, but usually they were only 30 minutes. So he was one tired little dude! But he was still happy and social and loved all the music. A fellow teacher/camper took this picture and posted it on her blog. Apparently we were well known for our hallway naps.
I also posted the youtube video of Joe & I performing at the MAT Camp Staff Concert. I feel so famous! haha! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment