In July we also went to the Biggs Family Reunion down in southern Utah. It was fun, as always, to be with my cousins, aunts & uncles, and to watch all my cousins' kids run around and play together. We had a huge cabin where most of us slept, along with plenty of room to run around outside.
Here I am the first night sitting with my cousin Emily talking to our cousin Cheri.
Here are the Dixons, which are part of the Green clan. Love them! Luckily I get to see them throughout the rest of the year too.
This is my cousin Scott. He and his wife Christie are the ones that organized this year's reunion. He's enjoying a strawberry s'more.
This is Scott's younger brother Ladd. I am always excited to see him because he lives in Texas, and doesn't get out west all that often. He's got a great sense of humor and a gentle, caring nature.
This is Caillen. She is my cousin Jeff's oldest daughter. She recently moved to the US from Australia, so this was her first time meeting all of us, and our first time meeting her. She has a beautiful voice and I really enjoyed listening to her sing at the talent show. Now don't those strawberry s'mores look delicious? They were! I ate 4 or 5 of them. Joe finally hid so I couldn't find him to ask him to make me another one.
Cousins Brittany and Justin. Yes, they really were THAT good!
My cousin Nate (who took all these pictures) and Alexa, who is Scott's daughter. I used to live around the corner from Scott, Christie, and Alexa when Alexa was just a baby. She has grown up so much and she cracks me up! The kids all enjoyed the marshmallows too!
Alexa's little brother Jaden. Further proof of mashmallow-y goodness!
Brittany, my cousin Stephen's wife. She's got 4 adorable kids. She is so fun to talk to and be around. Very down-to-earth, easy-going, and yet on-top-of-it mom.
The kids all enjoyed the enormous pin full of balls to play with.
Love this little guy!
Cousin Liz, her mom Aunt Diana, and Aunt Dolly relaxing in the shade
Uncle Chip was stopping the kids at the markers along the trail and teaching them things about nature and what they were seeing. It was super cute!
At the end we enjoyed apples and oranges in the parking lot before heading back to camp.
Here I am the first night sitting with my cousin Emily talking to our cousin Cheri.
Here are the Dixons, which are part of the Green clan. Love them! Luckily I get to see them throughout the rest of the year too.
This is my cousin Scott. He and his wife Christie are the ones that organized this year's reunion. He's enjoying a strawberry s'more.
This is Scott's younger brother Ladd. I am always excited to see him because he lives in Texas, and doesn't get out west all that often. He's got a great sense of humor and a gentle, caring nature.
This is Caillen. She is my cousin Jeff's oldest daughter. She recently moved to the US from Australia, so this was her first time meeting all of us, and our first time meeting her. She has a beautiful voice and I really enjoyed listening to her sing at the talent show. Now don't those strawberry s'mores look delicious? They were! I ate 4 or 5 of them. Joe finally hid so I couldn't find him to ask him to make me another one.
Cousins Brittany and Justin. Yes, they really were THAT good!
My cousin Nate (who took all these pictures) and Alexa, who is Scott's daughter. I used to live around the corner from Scott, Christie, and Alexa when Alexa was just a baby. She has grown up so much and she cracks me up! The kids all enjoyed the marshmallows too!
Alexa's little brother Jaden. Further proof of mashmallow-y goodness!
Brittany, my cousin Stephen's wife. She's got 4 adorable kids. She is so fun to talk to and be around. Very down-to-earth, easy-going, and yet on-top-of-it mom.
The kids all enjoyed the enormous pin full of balls to play with.
Love this little guy!
Cousin Liz, her mom Aunt Diana, and Aunt Dolly relaxing in the shade
One of the afternoons some of the adults went on a bike ride, and others of us took the kids up to hike a small trail in Brianhead. It was more challenging than expected but still a lot of fun.
Every year we do a talent show. Joe and I were in charge again this year. Everyone did a great job. It is fun to see the kids get up and share the things they do.
My cousin Stephen is a man of many talents. Last year he did some tight-rope walking.
This year he balanced things on his chin.
My cousin Stephen is a man of many talents. Last year he did some tight-rope walking.
This year he balanced things on his chin.
Biggs Family 2010





No comments:
Post a Comment