Throughout my 3 week sojourn at home with my parents in CA, all were hoping that my sister-in-law Rachel would deliver their 3rd child, the mystery baby. Unfortunately for the rest of us, the baby wasn't ready to meet us and decided to come after all the strange relatives had left the state.
So, Annalies Rachelle Biggs was born on January 8, 2010. She weighed 7 pounds, 15 ounces and was 20 inches long. Unfortunately, I can't get a picture to load so you can all see how cute she is! I think she looks like her mom Rachel, but the rest of my family thinks she looks like my brother Mark. Proud big sisters are Heather and Katie. Katie was especially excited to tell me that baby Annie arrived AFTER her own birthday (Katie turned 3 on the 7th.) Mom and baby are all doing well. I can hardly wait to meet her in the next few months. Being an aunt sure is the greatest thing ever!
So the Biggs family continues to be a family of girls. My parents and siblings think I'll be the first one to have a boy (and they only think it is funny because I used to be so against having boys. I think they have forgotten that I have grown up and changed, even in the past year.) :)
I wish I had to some time to make some real comments, but we are leaving town. I'm sorry about all the money stuff. I know you can finish up your transcription, it WILL all be okay.
ReplyDeleteI love you!
Congrats on the new niece! And I do hope you get to have a boy someday - I sure have enjoyed our little one. I was thinking how neat that we've kept in touch for a long time, thinking about how we sent a few cards while on missions, and now at this stage it's nice to still be able to keep in touch! I appreciate you and your optimism! You're great!
ReplyDelete