Well, I'm finally getting around to writing and posting about Family Camp. I appologize for the delay. I haven't been able to get the collection of photos from some of the other/better photographers, but I'm hoping that when I do I can add some more pictures.
After we got back from Wyoming and MAT camp, we had a 2 day - turned 2 week family party. I finally got to meet the last of Joe's siblings, his older sister Lorilee, and her family. They have been living in Vermont, but just moved to Arkansas. I've heard so much about her; it was great to actually get to know her. And it was fun for all of her kids to actually get some fun time with cousins that they hardly knew at all. I had fun watching them all interact.
Our first day together we had a picnic in Provo, and then went over to BYU campus and bowled. We took up over 6 lanes.

I bowled with the older cousins, on the only lanes that didn't use bumpers.
 |
| Andrew, Megan, Spencer, Hyrum, and Ryan |
 |
I thought this picture turned out really cool!
Gotta love those bowling shoes!
|
 |
| I was so close to breaking 100, but Nick took the lead in the last round. I was rather bummed. |
After bowling, we went over to the Cougar Stadium. Nephew Josh works there, and he was able to tell us a little bit about what it is like taking care of the grounds, and we also got to visit the locker room. We all had fun getting into the lockers.
 |
| Here is Sara enjoying a seat inside the locker |
 |
| I caught Jacob peaking out. |
After being on cmpus, we all got changed and took that big family picture that I posted earlier. Then after we ate dinner we had Family Home Evening, hosted by Peter and Marisa's family.
No comments:
Post a Comment