background

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Hair Cuts

After our trip, we decided it was finally time to cut Brek's hair. I am always sad to see it go, but this hair cut was partially needed because we couldn't get sand out of it. (His cousin Anna dumped a bucket full of sand on his head on his birthday because they got in a little disagreement; something involving sand castles.) Brek is not really a fan of hair cuts, so Joe made an agreement with him that Brek could cut off Daddy's hair if Daddy could cut his off. And, with all those curls, it really was easiest to shave it all off instead of doing a trim. (It actually made it less painful for Brek, so it ended up being a good thing all around.)

So here they are. I'm honestly not a fan of either one of them with hair this short. I called Brek my "chemo baby" for weeks. And it's not like Joe needs anything to add to the visual perception of his health. But like always, hair grows back.

No comments:

Post a Comment