And tho we didn't take a picture of dinner, I was equally amazed at it's awesomeness (because both meals were "first timers" for me. Granted, I had a little meltdown when it came to desert, and Joe had to stop in and finish them. Minus that, Joe was spoiled and appreciated.
Brek loved getting to eat breakfast in bed together and kept talking about it being "daddy's special day." (He's also impatiently awaiting his very own special day."
Joe is definitely an amazing daddy. He is nurturing and patient and fun to play with. Even when he's had a rough day at work, he does his best to make time for Brek. And now that we're in summer and Joe is home all day, these 2 are practically inseparable, even tho Joe at times WISHES he had a little more free time and space to himself. He's wonderful, and we love him!


Joe is a great daddy. It sounds like you made it a wonderful day for him.
ReplyDeleteOh, and I realized that you said Papa was a pilot and flew planes. I'm certain he was a navigator for those flights, not a pilot. Just FYI