background

Monday, May 14, 2012

Random Pictures February thru April

Here's just a bunch of pictures of Brek from the past few months.

Wearing Mommy's Sweatshirt
Enjoying his cookie after baking with mommy

So yummy! I guess I should have posted this with the Pinterest post because we got the recipe from there.

We bought memberships to the Aquarium. Sitting on the frog next to the otter exhibit, and signing "all done."
The boys playing on their computers.

He only plays on his computer when Daddy is on his. He even stores it under the couch like Daddy.
Brek woke up one morning and wanted to wear his boots. I thought it was cute with his pjs.
Got milk?

Such fashion!
We were playing and he fell backward and got stuck in this box. We thought it was hilarious. Brek, not so much.
We went to Shopko and found this shirt and just couldn't pass it up.
I'm pretty sure he likes it. :)

Checking himself and his new shirt out in the mirror
"There's a piece of paper attached to my shirt with Momo on it"
"See, right there."
He got that tag off and carried it around for days. This kid seriously loves Elmo.
So cute!!!

3 comments:

  1. YAY for blog posts with cute pictures of my adorable nephew and beautiful sister and her handsome husband :) I enjoyed looking over the pictures. The stocking is seriously awesome, sis!! And I like the tunic shirt. It looks flattering on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, It's so fun to see how you and your family are doing. Brek is growing so quickly. It's amazing how fast that happens. Even though we've been through it a few times it never ceases to amaze me how fast time flies. Thanks for letting us see a glimpse into your family's life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm way behind catching up - but what a cute little BOY! He's not a baby anymore!
    I heard you guys are moving to Nebraska. Not my favorite state by any stretch of the imagination, but you guys will enjoy be a at least a little closer to Tracy & fam.
    Patti E.

    ReplyDelete