The month of February was filled with visitors and visiting.
First, my mom came out from California for a week. I didn't take a whole lot of pictures, but these were some cute ones I captured of Grandma playing with Brek and a balloon.
 |
| It's tricky holding a baby and a balloon |
Daddy built a fort one day
 |
| Brek sitting in his little chair inside the fort |
Grandma went home on a Monday. On Tuesday Grandma flew from CA to Indiana, with a flight change in Colorado. On that same Tuesday, Brek and I flew to Indiana, also with a plane change in Colorado. We did indeed find Grandma in the airport.
 |
| Getting ready for take-off |
 |
| He is indeed signing that he is "all done." Too bad we hadn't even taken off yet. |
 |
| By the time we were in the air, he was asleep. |
It was a long day of traveling, but Brek did really well. During our long layover, we rode the train so we could sit down and eat, and rode the escalators over and over and over again. Brek also volunteered to eat some guy's banana as we were walking past him. I was pretty embarrassed, so I went and bought him his own banana, which he then refused to eat.
Once we reached Indiana, it was non-stop cousin fun:
 |
| Brek and Aurora sitting at the little table |
 |
| Amy girl |
 |
| Rori |
 |
| Yes, my son really is crazy |
 |
| So beautiful, and looks just like her momma! |
I love these pictures for 2 reasons: 1) Rori is stark naked. And 2) Brek and Rori are
playing...
TOGETHER!!! If anyone recalls my posts from Christmastime, Brek wasn't playing nicely with cousins, so this was a big deal.
 |
| Brek also helped Aunt Tracy with the laundry |
 |
| These 2 babies LOVE suckers |
 |
| I think this is the only picture I have of Adelynne. What a beauty! |
 |
| Totally zoning out |
 |
| Amy girl again |
 |
| All ready to face the cold, windy walk to school |
 |
| Such a cute smile! |
 |
| Giving loves before going home |
 |
| I loved watching these 2 interact! |
 |
| Aunt Tracy got this little toy right for Brek right before we headed home. It has added to his obsession with Elmo. |
It was such a fun visit to Indiana. I wish we were able to go more often. Many thanks to my big brother David who paid for my flight so I could have some good sister time.
No comments:
Post a Comment