background

Sunday, January 15, 2012

A few more random pictures

Just before Christmas Brek was in his room playing. Then it got quiet. You know what I mean. I called to him. No answer. I walked into his room. This is what I saw:
He was so proud. And thought he was so helpful. It's vaseline. We use it on his skin sometimes instead of lotion. And it's mostly what comprises what we put in his hair.
Let's just say we didn't have to put anything ELSE in his hair for over a week. Since Christmas, he has done it again. Only worse. I was less happy this time. I thought that if I got enough soap on him, it might get better. It didn't work. The bathtub was COATED in greasy vaseline. His clothes got oil stains. The tub got clogged. His bath toys had that film on it and are mostly ok now that we've put them through the dishwasher. Same with his hairbrush. It was just gross the second time. Now it is definitely kept in an out-of-reach area. EVERYTHING is. :)

Brek has discovered a new use for his shorts, since it is apparently not the appropriate season for them:

And last but not least, I made this:
I'm almost finished with a purple triceratops.

2 comments:

  1. I'll make all my comments here -

    first, what a good looking family! Love the photos.

    Your haircut is SUPER cute. It REALLY looks good.

    That vaseline story is a crackup. I thought it was bad when I had a kid get it all over her hands. That's nothing compared to Brek's hair and clogging the tub!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the Vaseline episode - but it's hilarious!
    Cute pictures of one cute little guy! Sorry we missed you at Christmas. We had throw-up flu invade the household. You wouldn't have wanted to see us....Not pretty.
    Love you!
    Patti E.

    ReplyDelete