background

Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year's Party

So, I didn't take any pictures of our Jensen Family New Year's Party. Well, I take that back. I took 1 picture. But, my awesome S-I-L Janelle toolots. So, I'll just share the link to her blog post about the family party to include pictures of all the fun we had.

Hope you had fun ringing in the New Year. We did!

And just for fun I'll include the picture of our first ever turkey,
which we cooked on New Year's Day.
Story: A couple days before Christmas we were doorbell-ditched a 14 pound turkey. We (tho I should probably say Joe; he did most of the work.) brined it because everyone we talked to said that was the best way to do a turkey. I'd have to say it turned out great! We kinda had a traditional Thanksgiving dinner along with it, tho everything else was made from a box. The turkey has made some great leftovers of turkey salad pitas and homemade turkey noodle soup. Thank you to whoever it was that gave us the turkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment